When In Be Mode Part 2

When In Be Mode Part 2
The top 5 stories that I smell the record, that I stand on paper (in opposition to fans and friends-written tales) are:

1. The Big Babysitter - I deceptively sat for people like the ones in the story. Guaranteed of the ideas uttered in the story had deceptively happened...like the family feeding me all sorts of stuff...and being a small number of cheating critters. :)

2. Prosper Mushrooms Where - I wrote this one, re-wrote it, washed up it, next re-wrote it again and in the long run posted it at LADYBUMPS. I constantly liked the idea of magical construct pretty me. I love mushrooms so, what better "construct" to make me a big girl than mushrooms.

3. Witch Cookies - again, brand new story lovesick from a real life experience or a real setting. Three old women deceptively lived at the change hutch. They used to give-away out us family to the same extent we were a small number of and we constantly called them the 3 witches. They were deceptively to a certain extent nice subsequently we got to take in them and were constantly feeding us positively juicy home town cookies. I recollection their cloying peanut put out cookies being the best.

4. Threatening Out Once again - I like stories someplace I put for my part out in the majestic and next admission ballooning. You will see communicate sound to be a lot of stories on paper someplace I am at a mall or night club or canteen, fattening up for all to see. I love these types of stories.

5. The Federation Milk and Heliam the Nursemaid stories - ye olde think settings with a ballooning young maiden. Like to boot might you ask for?

You read these and others at LADYBUMPS. Broadcast under HELIA or go to the unite in my very first BLOG.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment