We Rock

We Rock
We rock, by the Grace of God!Here's what some of our delegates said about the Diploma course this weekend:"It was a brilliant course - emotional and overwhelming. I can't believe the amount I learnt. Everything was delivered perfectly and easy to understand. Makes you want to...lost for words many times and surprised at my own achievements. Helps you build so much you are unaware of. Just brilliant! Everyone, regardless of profession, class, anything should attend. I want to do it again! Feel energised and just...happy!" Naila Sharif"NLP was one of the best courses I've ever attended, it was highly useful and beneficial for me as a teacher and a 'Muslim'. I would most certainly recommend this course to anyone who believes in self betterment and congregational development and progress. Jazak Allah khair Br Shahid." Tasneem Guddam"Over the two days, have enjoyed myself very much and would love to come to a course like this again, not only that but continue this too. I would highly recommend this to everyone because this course is a life changer." Asif Zameer"Very well organised, I would highly recommend it to others, and it has helped me to face difficulties which I thought was not possible to deal with, thank you. If you want confidence, this is the place to be." Lucy Galloway"The NLP Diploma is the best course I've been to. Two days of mind blowing teaching and learning. Having tried many motivational techniques before, nothing comes close to these two days. Keep up the great work, Br Shahid." Abdul-Majid ZameerNeed I say more except All Praise is for God, The Lord of the Universe?In order to experience our courses for yourself, here's details of the next few:Emotionally Intelligent Parenting - Pinner, Middlesex, 5 Feb 2011NLP Diploma - Pinner, Middlesex - 5/6 March 2011NLP Diploma - Birmingham - 19/20 March 2011NLP Practitioner - Birmingham - 1/2/3 Apr and 7/8/9/10 April 2011 (2 modules)NLP Practitioner - Pinner, Middlesex - 25/26/27 Mar and 5/6/7/8 May 2011 (2 modules)You can book online here.Just imagine yourself armed with the confidence and belief to do what you want to do, do it - book now.The latest Diploma graduates

Credit: young-pickup-artist.blogspot.com

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment