I Have Been Having Trouble With My Boyfriend

I Have Been Having Trouble With My Boyfriend
"15 year old, Female, NC"

TEEN QUESTION/PROBLEM:

Hey there,

I've been having trouble with my boyfriend recently. We have met before but our relationship is now based online since he moved to another state. We use to regularly talk, without hesitation, and communicated the best way we could. Gradually, we stopped talking and he would leave earlier because he 'was sleepy' and that led to a break up. Afterwards, he asked for me back and we resumed going out (and still are going out), but it feels as if our relationship is not working anymore or he doesn't have interest in me - but I'm still madly in love with him.

TEEN LINE WROTE:

Hi "Thank you so much for contacting Teen Line and sharing this with me. It sounds like you are feeling like your relationship with your boyfriend is not working out because it seems like he does not have interest in you. It must be really hard for you especially since it sounds like you still love him. It sounds like because he moved it has made your relationship much more challenging for you. It must be difficult for you to see such a great relationship start falling apart. It might be good for you to talk to a friend about how you are feeling. It is always great to talk to someone and get your thoughts straight and get their opinions. It might be nice if you would to talk your boyfriend about how you are feeling. If you would like yo could maybe let him know how you are feeling and hear what he thinks. It could help your relationship or give you the closure you need to move forward. If not you can call into Teen Line to talk to a Teen Line listener who is trained to help you through whatever you need. Another idea if you would like is you can look at the Teen Line Message boards at http://teenlineonline.org/boards. It might be a great way for you to connect with people who are feeling similar to you. I hope that some of my suggestions can help you and your relationship.

a TEEN LINE teen


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment