Attracting A Mixed Girl Whos Into Black Guys

Attracting A Mixed Girl Whos Into Black Guys
OK, so I'm white and I've had serious relationships with a mixed girl so it's not like they're super exotic to me, but they were all exclusive to white guys, so I didn't get a feeling I'd be rejected because of my race. However, there is a mixed girl that I find extremely attractive I know that as far as I know shes dated only black guys and she doesn't have the "white girl" personality that the other mixed girls I've had have (identifies more with white people). Pretty much what my question is have any other white dudes on here gotten with a mixed girl who seems to identify with the black community more and has had black boyfriends? I just want to hear someone elses experience so I can build confidence with my game if I run into her. I just get the feeling that if they're into black guys, they typically are exclusive to black guys. I gained this feeling after going to a very diverse school and being around black females who talk down white guys. But that was underclass high school so maybe it's different when they're adults. Thanks in advance guys.

Origin: mark-rayan-pua.blogspot.com

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment