Just A Roll In The Hay

Just A Roll In The Hay
Intricate and Kayla go point in the right direction offspring relevant. They think of. Intricate asks Kayla if she is guaranteed about benign relevant obtainable. "Yeah," says Kayla, "I think they will look better on Ciara. Conceivably one and the same better than they did on Rob. Simply ask Steve." Intricate sighs and says Kayla must miss Rob like crazy. She does, but it was great having Sami's twins with them. Resuscitate for the part everywhere EJ the big-bad-wolf showed up huffing and winded. It seems the quarantine was lifted right in the role of Sami and Lucas showed up to hold Johnny and "Intricate asks how Sami and Lucas are produce an effect. Kayla thinks they were happy to get Johnny and "but it wasn't the happiest arrival she had ever seen. Intricate doesn't get it. She hopes Sami will at last come to her persuade. "She besides hopes she won't get hitched EJ, But possibly she will come nearly. Scrutinize what you and Steve sport survived, all in the name of love."

"Predominantly," says Kayla, "We've survived Steve."

"You direct," says Intricate, "I think Sami and Lucas sport been fighting fit honest with each distant."

"In the same way as sport you been smoking," asks Kayla, "But I assumption everything want work out. Dishonesty are what fail love."

Intricate says, "Not without fail. Sometimes the principle can be just as fatal."

"Kayla says, "Build up to think of it, chatter like this can fail anything."

Phillip shows up at Belle's door. He says he was hopeful to hold Claire to the library. "Find," says Belle, "Claire is with Mom for a few period. "My mom is in hooligan grief, she can with care be the owner of her life together, and Intricate expected she was borderline vicious at the pub the distant day, so I dumped Claire on her to see if that extra condemn can stimulate her over the initiation"." Phillip asks if Shawn is expound. Belle tells him Shawn will be back any lesser. Phillip wants to come in and talk. "Expound is fasten to talk about," says Belle.

"We made love. Everything has altered."

"One term has altered," says Belle, "I abominate for myself."

"You shouldn't," says Phillip, "You didn't do anything aberrant."

"I grill Intricate would grow weaker with you," says Belle.

Ironpants bellows, "Shawn, expound are two kinds of cops. "Amongst and without veneer." Which style fits you?"

Shawn says he hasn't undisputable consideration about it. Ironpants tells him whoever wrote the letter has. The studio of trustees wasn't amazed with what Shawn did in the role of he fled the control with Belle and Claire. Bo suggests letting Shawn go in the studio and tell his side of the story. "They've ahead of discussed it," says Ironpants, "I'm sorry Shawn, but you won't be part of this year's graduating class."

Suitably, Ciara has fallen fast asleep. "They've been performance DOOL, but by some means, Intricate and Kayla sport managed to live out of bed." Kayla wonders who Intricate was talking about in the role of she expected principle can fail love. Intricate tries to deflect the question. Kayla is like an human being in the rear her target. She presses. Intricate is cornered, "It was fasten. I walked in on everything at Belle and Shawn's. It was undisputable bad. But it was fasten."

Kayla trembles with wish as she digs for condescending new give an account. Intricate, of lane, promised Belle she wouldn't say anything, so she can't tell Kayla everything. "She trees out the part about the microdot of down she saw on the foundation seeing that she was in the room," formerly, she spills the sum pot of beans.

"You haven't told Shawn, sport you," says Kayla, "He would be in pieces."

"Thriving," says Intricate. Kayla tells her she is protecting her son. Intricate says protecting Shawn route disguise for Belle.

"These relevant sport a way of getting out," says Kayla, "Exact if you tell your husband's sister." But you promised you wouldn't tell."

"I promised I wouldn't tell Shawn," says Intricate, "You, although, are the first of frequent, frequent, frequent people who are goodbye to welcome about it. In fact, do you think we've missed the deadline for the six-o'clock news? "

Kayla reminds Intricate that Bo hates secrets. "You're right," says Intricate, "I direct what I sport to do - tell Bo. "Appropriate in the rear I call CNN."

"Conceivably telling Bo is the best resolve you could make," says Kayla.

Shawn thinks he's ready at the academy in his career one and the same began. Ironpants tells him fasten is set in granite, but his family connections possibly will mutilation him condescending than they can help,

Bo is aggrieved, "What? The studio is anxious about charges of nepotism?"

"No," says Ironpants, "The studio is anxious about what idiots Shawn is associated to." Your half-cop half-cowboy routines sport brought a lot of energy down on the outlet., Bo thinks Shawn shouldn't have having the status of of his summary.

Shawn admits he's made a few mistakes. Ironpants reads off the list of his sins. Shawn rationalizes. "No one can hold the law into his own hands," says Ironpants, "Exact a normalize executive. "Of lane, in Salem, we advance our normalize officers to hold the law any way we can get them to." Indications are that Shawn doesn't play by the rules. Shades of his twitch."

"Neither of us is bright abundance to understand the rules," says Bo."

Ironpants says the studio can go over Shawn's application in January. In the meantime, Shawn has to show he's strong. "Aw, heck," says Shawn, "I didn't want to be a cop fount."

Bo suggests he bits and pieces the time by pinch-hitting at the status produce an effect filing and distant impertinent toil farm duties. Ironpants thinks that would help. He asks how Shawn got the bruises. "He started it," says Shawn, "I ready it."

"I would like you gave as good as you got," says Ironpants.

"It wasn't as good as what Belle gave him, but I assumed my own," says Shawn."

Bo and Shawn vacation. Out-of-doors, Bo calls Abe to get Shawn started on administration with his second split. Shawn stops him. He decides he can't connect until January. Belle is in college and they need burial now. Bo offers to help. Shawn can't hold close it, "I sport to "glow my family down the toilet" on my own."

Phillip asks what Intricate has to do with anything. Belle tells him she was expound right in the rear they did the disreputable, and figured it out. "In the same way as," asks Phillip, "All of a rushed, Intricate is clairvoyant?"

"You vacation Claire out of this, mister," says Belle. Phillip insists they didn't do anything aberrant. "We made love in the bed I split with my fianc'e," says Belle.

Phillip cuts to the follow, "Let's do it again."

Are you crazy," screams Belle, "I promised Intricate I would never do that again." Phillip brushes her tresses and tells her this isn't about Intricate. Belle smacks him obtainable and says he's right. It's about Shawn and her belief to him. She tells him to vacation and never come back.

"I'll go," says Phillip, "But first you sport to forget about that word you made to Intricate. Scrutinize at me Belle, tell me to my quality the man you want is Shawn."

"Bo tells Shawn he can't be guaranteed Phillip wrote that letter. Shawn insists he did. "You sport to bring into being thinking like a cop," says Bo, "Which route first, you gotta bring into being thinking stint." Bo advises him to give up this inane battle with Phillip.

"May well you do that," asks Shawn.

"If my considerably depended on it - Yeah," says Bo. Truth sets in. "OK you're right. I couldn't. But you're smarter than me. That says everything. "Not extreme, while, the same as the switch on this door is smarter than me". Thriving, you gotta learn from my mistakes. You gotta direct one condescending battle with him could evaluate you the considerably you want. "In distant words, in the role of he kills you, you won't sport a considerably."

Kayla and Intricate wrestling match about whether or not she want tell Bo. Kayla wonders if Bo would tell Shawn. "Conceivably," says Intricate.

Kayla thinks Intricate want be the owner of off telling Bo for now, "Possess Belle a split to make up for it."

"In the same way as if she doesn't want to let him go," asks Intricate.

Phillip says, "Go sudden. Say it to my quality. Expose me you want Shawn and I'll vacation."

Belle looks him appropriate in the eye, "I Want SHAWN! Find, that want do it." Belle walks obtainable.

Phillip follows. He decides Belle wasn't winning abundance having the status of she didn't beat the door in his quality. "Belle says she couldn't wish which quality to beat it into." Commencing Phillip didn't go, Belle accuses him of untrustworthy, "I love Shawn and I sport the same as high university."

"We're not in high university anymore, darling."

"Pronounce for yourself." Belle warns him Shawn will be back any lesser, "If he sees me like this he'll..."

"...Interest we made love," says Phillip, "The only term stopping us is Shawn and that robe. We can hold care of one of citizens relevant right now." Belle rages as she goes into the adjacent room to get right. Of lane, she trees the door short open and Phillip enjoys the view as she rants on. She accuses him of using her apologize for to get her in bed.

"You were expound," says Phillip, "We all direct it wasn't just a vein in the hay." Belle nears vital spate. Simply as the meltdown is about to come into sight, Phillip moves in and kisses her. Belle flashes back to the vein in the hay. "Altercation is lonely."

Intricate comes back from custody to Ciara. She rambles on about how fast family grow up, "I'll bet she's five or six living old by this time adjacent engagement."

"Yeah," says Kayla, "You built-up the binkys and bunnies for the adult stuff, "like offspring powder, Mazola and whipped goo."

Intricate thinks if she keeps this from Shawn and he finds out, he'll never justification her. "This isn't just about protecting him from heartache," says Kayla, "It's about positive him from himself."

Shawn has to go home and give the bad news to Belle. He hates produce an effect that, and exceedingly right in the holidays. "Oh come on," says Bo, "In the same way as are the holidays undisputable about."

"You're right," says Shawn, "Christmas has a deeper meaning. "That's in the role of we assistant the installation of the cash roll, isn't it? " I'd still like to rip Phillip a new one."

"I would like you're talking about dissimilar quality,~~" says Bo, "And if you do that, expound goes your considerably as a cop."

"PHILLIP IS Harsh TO Stop ME Scrutinize Laughable," says Shawn.

"It's not that simple," says Bo, "If you rip him a new one, he will get Belle's commiseration and all the hold out work in the world won't get you into the academy. If you think the academy is history for you, you've got no import being a cop."

A long time ago scores of account of passion, Belle decides to get aggrieved. She pushes Phillip obtainable and tells him to vacation. He says the only way he will do that is if she admits she loves him. Belle holds up a reckon of her, Claire and Shawn, "You want the truth? I can live without you, but I can't live with out this. "This trellis is a beloved family heirloom."

Kayla and Intricate wrestling match. Kayla wonders what Shawn will do to Phillip if he finds out.

Phillip asks if the reckon is alleged to make him feel to blame. "That's not achievable for an important person without a sense of right and wrong," says Belle, "...or a quality...or a leg."

Phillip says he remembers a photo just like that one, only he was the guy in it, "We were a happy family."

Get over it," says "Tricky Hearted Hannah", "I sport." Phillip asks if she ever thinks of the good times. Belle tells him he just remembers what he wants to. The quarrel goes into full effects. Phillip tells her he from one place to another didn't vacation her. He close by turned back at the station. That doesn't impress Belle. She tells him in the role of he had Lucas cash in the divorce identification she never felt condescending worthless or discarded in her life.

"I had no idea."

"While you didn't saloon nearly to ask," she cries. She waited for him to call in the role of he set out out about Claire, but he didn't.

"I consideration you considered necessary Shawn."

"Did you ask me," bawls Belle, "My life was in a free fall, and Shawn was expound to spread me."

Phillip plays his trump card, "Shawn was with Willow."

"I short of him into that. AAAAKKKKKK! She trumped his trump card with the old insubstantial... it was HER hold responsible, He didn't stop me. You did that."

Phillip caves, "I wish I'd sport municipal. I apologize."

"Let pass it," says Belle, "It's over now. Come apart. GO!"

"You undisputable don't want me to vacation. Haven't we covered this den before? "

"Do you undisputable love me?"

Phillip moves earlier, "You direct I do."

"Then get the hell out of my life."

Shawn says, "Phillip has from first to last everything he can to make me look like a ruin to Belle."

"Has she told you that."

"Of lane not," says Shawn, "She knows the scratch. Phillip 1, Shawn 0."

Bo wants statement Phillip wrote the letter. Shawn doesn't sport any. Bo tells him if he hadn't from first to last the relevant in the letter he'd be in training right now. "Moderately of filing and making sunburned," says Shawn.

"In the same way as," asks Bo, "Are you too good for that?" Shawn says that's not what he intended. Bo encourages him to hold overhaul of the break Ironpants gave him. Shawn gets it, but he doesn't like seeing Phillip get obtainable with this.

"Gallant," says Bo, "But don't go above ground off the patch up again. You don't want to beat the identical mistakes that got you on the central theme list do you? If you grind Phillip's quality into the den and your considerably cascade slight, you sport no one to go against but yourself."

Bo knows he used to sport a deteriorate on his go through the size of Montana. But he's altered, "and the deteriorate has shrunk to the size of Massachusetts." He's trying to pass some good expose down to Shawn, "but in lieu of having any, Shawn will just sport to settle for a unfriendly advice." Shawn gratitude him and decides it's time to go break the news to Belle.

Phillip says, "Effectively Shawn. He gets the girl. In simple terms the girl is Belle, so possibly he's not so glowing. But the girl loves dissimilar man and that's the principle you don't want to quality."

"I love Shawn," says Belle, "And that's the principle you don't want to quality."

"I intellectual a lot being a warrior," says Phillip, "You sport to think fast. "That's why I came back deficient short my body." For example I forsaken my leg, my life didn't glitter in my eyes. I only saw you. In the same way as I intellectual was life has a evaluate. Whoosh is free. You hold life one day at a time... "I intellectual a lot of distant clich'e's, too." And I won't misplace all the "Existence Of Our Lives" performance you waste your life on Shawn."

Mildly, the request costume jewelry. Gloomily, that doesn't stop this nonsense. Belle sees it's Intricate calling. They sport to wrestling match whether or not Belle want around it. Belle thinks Phillip has to vacation.

"She's not psychic," says Phillip, "She won't direct I'm all over the place."

"I TOLD YOU TO Come apart CLAIRE OUT OF THIS," screams Belle, "In addition, she'll direct you're all over the place having the status of she'll welcome it in my put forward."

"While you can't cover up how you feel about me."

"No," says Belle, "While I'm so stupid I'll most probably tell her." Thriving, It was just sex. I felt sorry for you running at a loss Tyler and I had just forsaken my twitch."

"It wasn't distinguish sex," says Phillip, "It was love."

"Hold whatever you want," says Belle.

"Frank abundance," says Phillip, "For example it comes down to Shawn and me, I'm the one you want." The request stops tolling.

Intricate tells Kayla Belle didn't around. Kayla tries to be unquestionable, "Conceivably she was in class or in the library or everything."

"Or with Phillip," says Intricate.

Kayla tells her not to go expound, "I think you sport to sport belief Belle will come to her persuade. Now Intricate is condescending discouraged than ever." Kayla says bearing in mind Shawn becomes a cop he'll sport Belle and Claire and they can buy their own dwelling and possibly one and the same sport dissimilar offspring, "Expound is no way someone could keep Shawn from becoming a cop."

Bo walks in at this vital event, "Dignitary did." He tells them about the boards resolve. Intricate and Kayla break open at each distant and cock their heads like the Doublemint Twins.

Bo tells them Shawn will get dissimilar split, but he has to hold pledge for what was in the letter preferably of blaming Phillip. Kayla has to vacation. "This is one of citizens rare period in the role of she has to go to work, but it's yet dissimilar day off for Intricate and Bo."

"Our biggest problem all over the place," says Bo, "is that Shawn thinks Phillip is targeting him."

"Our biggest problem," says Intricate, "is that Shawn thinks. Or tires to."

"Conceivably he is," says Intricate, "I sport to tell you everything, but you sport to word you won't fly off the patch up."

"This doesn't rock-solid good," says Bo.

"Oh, it's goooooooooooood," says Intricate, "Stay till you welcome." She drops the flare up. "The patch up goes above ground."

Phillip. Belle. Sameo. He moves in and helps himself. Shawn comes in, "Hey, Belle..." Staredown of the century.

Bo continues to fly off the patch up. Intricate tries to sale him down, but the hinges are ahead of off, "Shawn HAS TO Value Around THIS!"

"And furthermore what will come into sight," asks Intricate.

Belle tries to make small talk. Phillip says he's out of expound. "What's the contend," asks Shawn, "Don't you want to saloon nearly and find out how my meeting went? Don't you want to direct about my future? While I DON'T Control ONE! Dignitary wrote an nameless letter saying I don't sport what it takes. So why did you do it?"

Phillip says if he would sport considered necessary to valley Shawn's probability, he would sport just written the academy a big fat harmonize. Belle tosses Phillip and holds Shawn back as he trees. Shawn can see he has to end this term with Phillip himself.

"Standstill IT," screams Belle, "PHILLIP DIDN'T Unwind THAT Memorandum. I DID."

Previews


You can watch the previews later today on our PREVUZE II website.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment