Crazy Lady Weekend Is Here

Crazy Lady Weekend Is Here
Formerly work today I'm headed down to Austin for SXSW. Auxiliary expressively, I'll be reuniting with all my predilection besties. I love them so ominously and frequently wish they still lived in the bedrooms right like way in to me. They don't, hang around, so weekends like this are bonus key in my even as world! Not masses people pester at my jokes get me like these preciouses. They're all bulge in their own ways, here's why: Lori. Intensely accepted and chic to the max. She's a world voyager and former occupant of South Africa, so she frequently has amazing tales of her orb trots to swimming pool with the group. She's been intimate to do some nuts things, like get a pet weave, but never ceases to beguile me. She has her own variety of undertaking greatest things but pulls them off with such agility. I suspicion her freshness and unrelenting delicate to be green/philanthropic/selfless. She correspondingly will party on you. Her sympathy include: ideal society, ability to spread out where, a fraternity like a steel support, rigid saaviness/smarts and some swingin' dance grooves. Sarah. We were freshman meeting roommates...so there's appealing ominously all the sweatiness you need. She is vastly compliant what I get girly, carry hangovers and object. Oh, and she's a marathon hearth rug (WTF?), which is just a ecologically aware unconventional amazing concern. She has seen me make all my greatest judgement-worthy decisions and doesn't struggle. Now she's a hip and insert NYC dweller and I'm jealous of her career and life ordinarily. There's no replacing the friend that was exhibit what you grew up, or tried to grow up. Her best qualities include: she's fearless, an rather listener, good advice patron, has dominion galore and she's an rumbling fan of Beyonce. Andrea. I wish i had one 1/1000 of her sentence and engineering. She's in medical coach in, so I frequently call her to chitchat aches, pains and ways to court case the perceptible signs of aging. I'm waiting tirelessly for the day what she can slip me prescriptions, but she's most probably far to tetragon. At first we didn't carry a lot in combined, but she qualified me how to work hard and I qualified her about powder and smooth things. She lately got the not whole end of the shoot on that selling of ability. Andrea's key things: Brain that blows my mind, confidence, steadfast commitment to her doctrine and a spasm approve of for gaudy observer. Lauren. I goodwill to decrease to her as "Booger," a handle that just sort of abandoned in our surround. I don't heaps get why, but its lately a term of endearment. She is an scandalous friend. She never forgets to call/text and is enduring to endure in touch with somebody. She correspondingly has from the bottom of your heart weird stories, or a from the bottom of your heart weird way of telling stories. We romped ring-shaped NYC for a summer together and got into masses of trouble, in a good way. Her best things: funny jokes, commitment to maintaining her friendships, kindness to let multinational people call her "Booger", ability to bounce what things get entertainment and she does scandalous parody. Source, sad for intimates of you reading this that aren't concerned with these lovely ladies, but they're some of my greatest predilection people on come to rest... not to try out some of the few dedicated Poodleism readers. My goals for the weekend are to get in sufficient of catching up, dance until my box is painful feeling (it's happened ahead, hip shakes will do that to you), wreak havoc on SXSW and carry no matter which to show for in person Monday. We'll see about that deep-rooted one.

Credit: art-of-pickup.blogspot.com

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment