Entropy

Entropy's Information

Entropy is professional dating coach, pick up artist, social explorer, musician, world traveler, part-time homebody and closet nerd.

Entropy is awesome. He has what I call unexplainable game. It looks different when he does the same things other people do and he breaks a lot of rules. Hes massively underrated.

- Sinn, Former Lead Instructor for Mystery Method, Founder of Sinns of Attraction

Entropy has some of the tightest game Ive ever seen.

- DJFuji, Lead Instructor of Mehow.tv

As a coach, he is so fucking good. And as a PUA he is better than most instructors out there. I wish more guys could do what he does.

- El Topo, Former Instructor for Mystery Method, Founder of The Red Stack

As with most guys who get into this stuff, I was brought here because of a sob-story. In the summer of 2005, I had been with my girlfriend for four years, one of which had been long distance. She was my first love and I planned on marrying her once I finished college.

She left me for a guy she had known for a mere three weeks. Everything I knew and believed about women shattered. For the next two months I became very depressed.

That fall I stumbled onto the seduction community. I took to it like an unhealthy habit and began going out 5-6 nights a week. I did this for almost two years.

At first, my successes were motivated greatly by validation. But as I handled my inner game issues along the way, my intentions transformed into that of more authentic and open relationships. I believe that every guy is unique, therefore he should game women in a unique manner. I also believe in practicality do what works, no more, no less models and theories be damned. And most of all, have fun doing it.

Entropy's Photos

Entropy Album 1 Holiday Doc And Pua EntropyEntropy Album 1 Pua EntropyEntropy Album 2 Entropy PuaEntropy Album 2 Holiday Doc And Pua EntropyEntropy Album Portrait Entropy

Entropy's Related Books and Media Materials

The Dirty Talk Handbook Drive Your Lover Wild With Redhot Dirty TalkThe No Such Couple ParadoxSurefire Ways To Instant Dating SuccessThe Blueprint A Linear Breakdown Of SeductionA Better Way To Date Bestselling Ebookr15 Minutes Per Day To Success With Women And DatingPrinciples Of AttractionDouble Your Dating Mastery With Women And Dating



Tags: devon wild  martin seligman  scot mckay  bruce james  stephane hemon  scott davidson  elena solomon  simon princely  cory skyy  

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment