Which Nlp Techniques Do You Practice Often In Your Everyday Life

Which Nlp Techniques Do You Practice Often In Your Everyday Life Image
"QUESTION BY LOVELY B": WHICH NLP TECHNIQUES DO YOU PRACTICE OFTEN IN YOUR EVERYDAY LIFE?

I've got a friend who's intrested in NLP (Neuro-linguistic programming) and I'm pretty sure he uses some techniques in his interaction with others, altough I haven't spoken with him about it or figured out what he does. He usually holds eye contact for a very long time but apart from that I haven't seen anything else remarkable.

Which techniques do you use in your everyday life and how do you practice them? In which environment? With who? When?

How can I easily see if a person is using some of these techniques and which is the way to best practice them myself?

My main goal is foremost to create good rapport with others, where I today may lack in skill. This is especially when meeting new people or interacting with people I don't know very well. To make other people feel good when being around me.

BEST ANSWER:


"Answer by Dark A"

Neuro-linguistic programming is generally not accepted in the scientific community because of it's lack of falsifiablity therefore, you shouldn't trust it

WHAT DO YOU THINK? ANSWER BELOW!



Tags: tylor durden  derek vitalio  neils strauss  neil straus  robert glover  david deangelo girlfriend  david lieberman  david deangelo approaching women  non verbal communication kinesics  

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment