Roosh

Roosh's Information

I am 30-years-old and grew up in Maryland, USA. My birthday is on Flag Day, a national holiday.

After I graduated from the University of Maryland with a degree in microbiology, I began a career as an industrial microbiologist. A couple years later I started a local blog called DC Bachelor, and lived in constant paranoia that my employer would bust me for the sexist content. Eventually I changed the name to Roosh V because I no longer cared about getting fired.

Six years into my career, and a little over two years after I started DC Bachelor, I quit my job and finished my first book called Bang, a textbook for picking up girls and getting laid. Afterwards I spent six tough months in South America, which I detailed in my second book called A Dead Bat In Paraguay. I rested at home for a year then went back to South America.

Roosh's Related Books and Media Materials

Construye Tu Relacion De ParejaA Couper Le Souffle Conseils Dexperts Pour Faire Des FellationsAnti Scam Manual For Online DatingAttract Women NowJourney To Trust Rebuilding Trust After An AffairFlirt Mastery Quick Start GuideThe Charismatic Lover Journey Wisdom And Meeting Women On FacebookSex Tips To Drive Him Crazy How To Be A Sex Goddess And Blow His Mind



Tags: sean stephenson  lance mason  janet morehead  matt furey  bertrand russell  ross jeffries  eric disco  

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment