Pua Nov 16

Pua Nov 16
I saidf challenge acccepted when some girl said I should try to get 2000 dates in 3 years or something like 250 dates in a year, with the same person.

Feedback/ some guy said I seemed too

Happy


1got brown girls #

2 approached asian


3 approached brown.

4 approached asian


5 approached 2 set one was brown

6 approacheed brown girls in a groip with about 2 brown guys.

7 approached some high school kids and asked them what they are doing

8 cute girl from apple store.. Asked her out to coffee sometime

9 approached some cute dark skin chick with 2 friends she has a boyfriend

10 brown girl in bookstore. Was with a guy but further away asked her out to coffe she said this is weird

11 on the street approached brown chick


12 some black chick approached me

13 brown chick tried interrupted by a pua


14 tried to approach some brownish chick

15 approaches brownish chick asked out ot hang out


16 hit on brown chick she's with her brother she has a boyfriend

17 went for the girl with the bf and was very honest.. She was with her boyfriend.

18 brown chick I tried she was not so warm had a bf.

19 approached a brown woman with like 6 guys. She said she is married but to their credits the guys said "you will do well in life, that takes courage"

20 brown girl wiht some guys approached her


21 it shud be noted I went up yot. Tablew n appraoched some white chick and some asian guy despite notbeing too interesteds

22 approacehd brown girl who was with a table of about 6 guys. She said she's antisocial, I said how I can make a boring girl seem fun but she wasn't into that so I left it. Did win over her friends and make their nights.

23 brown chick said no thank you she's heading to the washroom.

24 brown at table with friends some whute girl gave me feedback.. Need to blog about feedback

25 tried some peteitw brown chick she had a bf. Was with an asian friend going up the stairs

#puafails

1 Brown woman on subway


2 set of brown chicks outside of eatons centre

Sent from my BlackBerry(R) phone powered by Koodo Mobile(R).

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment