Social Psychology Kevin Federline To Give Up Smoking Vihypnosis

Social Psychology Kevin Federline To Give Up Smoking Vihypnosis Image
The article reads:

"Kevin Federline is turning to hypnotherapy to help him quit smoking. Britney Spear's rapper husband is desperate to kick the habit for the sake of their son Sean Preston and their unborn second child - but he insists his addiction is strong.

He says, "To me it's probably the equivalent of being addicted to heroin. I'm going to try hypnotism. Matt Damon did it."

Will he succeed? Probably not. Why do I say so? He does not express enough internal motivation. He sees others that have done it, he wants to do it for his kids.

Okay, nothing wrong with that, but what I miss is the statement - "I stop smoking, now and forever, and hypnosis is giving me the last kick to do so."

Instead, I hear a lame - Matt Demon did it and I will try.

Try?

Try?

You cannot try, can you? You can either do it or you don't! There is no such thing as try - try presupposes failure, and giving up.

The intention is positive, Kevin, but trying is simply not good enough!

(NLP in Asia)

leadership

nlp

neuro linguistic programming

business coaching

executive coaching

personal coaching

malaysia

hypnotherapy

hypnosis

training

nlp malaysia

kevin federline

britney spears

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment