Good Ones

Good Ones
Good ones :))

Stress reliever #1

Wife: You always carry my photo in your handbag to the

office. Why?

Darling : When there is a problem, no matter how

impossible, I look at

your picture and the problem disappears.

Wife: You see, how miraculous and powerful I am for

you?

Darling : Yes, I see your picture and say to myself,

"What other problem

Can there be greater than this one?

Stress Reliever # 2

Girl: When we get married, I want to share all your

worries, troubles

and lighten your burden.

Boy: It's very kind of you, darling, But I don't have

any worries or

troubles.

Girl: Well that is because we aren't married yet.

Stress Reliever #3

So n: Mom, when I was on the bus with Dad this

morning, he told me to

give up my seat to a lady.

Mom: Well, you have done the right thing.

Son: But mum, I was sitting on daddy's lap.

Stress Reliever # 4

A newly married man asked his wife, "Would you have

married me if

my father hadn't left me a fortune? Honey,
" the

woman replied Sweetly,

"I'd have married you NO MATTER WHO LEFT YOU A

FORTUNE"

Stress Reliever # 5

Father to son after exam: "let me see your report

card."

Son: "My friend just borrowed it. He wants to scare

his parents."

Stress Reliever # 7

A teacher asked her class for sentences using the word

"beans"..

MyFather grows beans," said one student. "My father

cooks beans,
" said

another.

Then little Johnny spoke up: "We are all human beans."

Stress Reliever # 8

Interviewer to Millionaire: To whom do you owe your

success as

amillionaire?"

Millionaire: "I owe everything to my wife."

Interviewer: "Wow, she must be some woman.

Interviewer: "What were you before you married her?"

Millionaire: "A Billionaire"

Stress Reliever # 10

Girl to her boyfriend: One kiss and I'll be yours

forever.

The guy replies: Thanks for the warning.

Stress Reliever # 14

A wife asked her husband: What do you like most in me

- my pretty

face or my sexy body?

He looked at her from head to toe and

replied: I like your sense of humor.

Credit: pickup-girls-advices.blogspot.com

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment