He S Ready To Love Again

He S Ready To Love Again Image
It's finally here!Release day! Yay. I know many of you have been waiting, and oh so patiently,for this book to hit the virtual book shelves. And your wait is over. SWEETIRISH KISS is now available in most eBook retailers. But before you make a dashto your favorite eBook store...why not pull up a chair and discover the storybehind the story.

When Kate contacted me and asked me to write for the series,I was giddy with excitement. Why? Because I just love the concept of thesebooks, and couldn't wait to dive in. There was one problem; I had neversuccessfully written a short story before. Could I even do it? I began towonder when my first proposal was refused on the grounds that the premise wouldrequire a novella not a short. Although I was encouraged, a lot, to write saidstory and submit it as a novella. Obviously NOT for the series, though.

I was still 1Night Stand-less. And, like a sudden lighteningbolt, I remembered I had this little short I'd been working on. It would beperfect for the series if I twisted it to bring in the Madame Eve elements. Astory very dear to my heart, about how I found my Exception, was meant for myown eyes only.

I had to change it up further than I first thought, as I wasuncomfortable airing so much of my own dirty linen. And, like another lightbulb above the head, Mr. Colin Farrell gave me all the inspiration I needed tomake this a story very far from the truth...enter sexy Irish bar owner.Although the basic premise is still true and Rachel, the female lead, strangelyresembles myself in many ways, nothing else is like the original story. So, Isuppose you could say Sweet Irish Kiss is 'loosely based on a true story.

OKAY...NOW I'VE SUITABLE BORED YOUALL TO DEATH, FEEL FREE TO NOW STAMPEDE TOWARD YOUR FAVORITE EBOOK STORE TO GETMY 1NIGHT STAND STORY LOADED ONTO YOUR EREADER. AND WHILE YOU'RE THERE, CHECKOUT THE OTHER 1NIGHT STAND STORIES ON OFFER FROM THIS AWESOME MULTI-AUTHORSERIES.

BLURB:


"Shaun Bell, a divorced workaholic, spends all his time tendingbar in his Irish Pub. He's ready to love again, but the women who visit his barare only after his infamous Irish cocktails. At the advice of his darts teamover a tanker or two of Beamish, he applies to 1Night Stand to get back intothe swing of things and enjoy the company of a woman specially selected for himby Madame Evangeline."Rachel Taylor has issues. Her father broke her mother's heartwith his cheating and Rachel swore never to let that happen to her, but oneruined relationship after another and she's realized she's got to get overbeing closed off to men. Perhaps a one-night stand is just the baby step sheneeds to begin to build trust again."A match seemingly made in heaven...until morning rolls aroundand Shaun can't bring himself to say good-bye. Can he win her over with hissecret weapon, a Sweet Irish Kiss, or is Rachel still too scared to love?"

BUYLINKS AND BOOK TRAILER


CONTEST TO WIN A COPY OF THIS NEW RELEASE FRESH FROM THE eINKPRESS, HEAD ON OVER TO CASEA MAJOR'S BLOG -- SUPER EASY ENTRY/COMMENT TO WIN! HERE CONTEST OPENTHROUGH 7PM, 30TH SEPTEMBER.

JoAnne Kenrick, an ex-Ghost Tour Guideand Holistic Therapist, is a Welsh lass who has lived in various countriesaround the world. She now calls North Carolina her home, where she lives withher husband, two children and a lazy cat. When they aren't demanding herattention, she can most likely be found watching a vampire movie, reading orbaking up a British storm in her N.C. kitchen. That is, when she isn't writingor chatting up a storm on social networking sites. www.joannekenrick.com

FACEBOOK / GOODREADS/ THE ROMANCE REVIEWS / AMAZON PROFILE



Tags: neil strauss height  david deangelo mr right  neil strauss ebook  neil strauss openers  jd fuentes  dan bacon  leil lowndes  frogs into princes richard bandler  dating for woman  

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment